- Delivers high-value mobile enterprise applications over mobile broadband
- Supports industry movement toward cloud-based enterprise applications and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Provides IMS standards-based Mobile Unified Communication solution for operators to deliver as a Service (aaS)
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Feb. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As businesses move IT applications to the cloud, employees expect to be able to access enterprise applications anywhere - whether that's throughout the building where they work or in the back of a taxi on the way to a meeting halfway around the world. And they expect their enterprise IT department and their mobile operator to ensure it all works. However, actual user experience varies depending on network, and access to enterprise applications is generally limited.
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) is removing barriers to enterprise mobility by enabling mobile and converged operators to deliver integrated cloud, connectivity and communications as-a-service to their enterprise customers. The Ericsson Radio Dot System, launched in September, 2013, addresses the indoor coverage and capacity challenge. Now with the launch of Ericsson Mobile Unified Communication, operators can deliver standards-based, operator-branded Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). Enterprise users will enjoy a seamless and consistent user experience across networks, while securely accessing enterprise services from any mobile device.
Diane Myers, Principal Analyst, VoIP, UC, and IMS, at Infonetics, says: "By incorporating unified communications in the network, Ericsson enables operators to address enterprise requirements for integrated, standard-based solutions supported on any network and any device. The timing is excellent as operators worldwide are starting to pursue growth opportunities in enterprise services."Magnus Furustam, Vice President and Head of Product Area Communication Networks, Ericsson, says: "Ericsson's vision of the mobile enterprise goes well beyond supporting remote workers. This launch is an important step in our mobile enterprise strategy that delivers integrated cloud, connectivity and communications as-a-service via operators. Ericsson Mobile UC solves the challenges facing CIOs, replacing a complex ICT infrastructure with a simplified network, managed to the operator's carrier-class standards."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV