TripAdvisor (TRIP) numbers were boosted at Goldman Sachs. Twelve-month price target is now $78. Estimates were also increased, as revenue growth is accelerating. Neutral rating.
TripAdvisor price target, EPS estimates were lowered at UBS. Valuation call, as operating expenses are expected to increase, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $86. Neutral rating.
Tyson (TSN) estimates, price target were raised at Credit Suisse. Twelve-month price target is now $36. Estimates were also increased, as the chicken business appears more stable, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating.
(YELP) estimates, price target were increased at J.P. Morgan. Estimates were increased through 2015. Growth is accelerating in the company's oldest markets, J.P. Morgan said. Buy rating and new 12-month price target of $110.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV