OWINGS MILLS, Md., Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Medifast, Inc. (NYSE: MED), a leading United States manufacturer and provider of clinically proven, portion-controlled weight-loss products and programs, will announce financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 on Monday, March 10, 2014, after market close. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details. Participants from the Company will be Michael C. MacDonald, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Timothy Robinson, Chief Financial Officer, and Margaret Sheetz, President and Chief Operating Officer.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. ET on March 10, 2014. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the Investor Relations section of Medifast's website at www.choosemedifast.com, and will be archived online through March 24, 2014. In addition, listeners may dial (877) 705-6003.
A telephonic playback will be available from 7:30 p.m. ET, March 10, 2014, through March 24, 2014. Participants can dial (877) 870-5176 to hear the playback and enter passcode 13576107.About Medifast Medifast (NYSE: MED) is the leading easy-to-use, clinically proven, portion-controlled weight-loss program. The company sells its products and programs via four unique distribution channels: 1) the Web and national call centers, 2) the Take Shape For Life personal coaching division, 3) Medifast Weight Control Centers, and 4) a national network of physicians. Medifast was founded in 1980 and is located in Owings Mills, Maryland. For more information, log onto www.MedifastNow.com. MED-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV