ATLANTA, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Home Depot®, the world's largest home improvement retailer, has begun filling more than 80,000 positions as it prepares for spring, the company's busiest selling season.
"Spring is our peak hiring season, giving us the opportunity to find some of the best associates who are passionate about customer service," said Tim Crow, executive vice president—Human Resources.
Job seekers can research openings and begin applying now at www.careers.homedepot.com. All applicants must apply online.Job opportunities are available on a market-by-market basis, based on individual store needs and geographical variance in climate. College students, retirees, veterans and reservists are encouraged to apply. The Home Depot is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with 2,263 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces and Mexico. In fiscal 2012, The Home Depot had sales of $74.8 billion and earnings of $4.5 billion. The Company employs more than 300,000 associates. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index. SOURCE The Home Depot
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV