- Comprehensive offering harnesses Ericsson's extensive OSS/BSS and Service Enablement portfolio capabilities for a new level of streamlined development and delivery of new services and bundles
- Supports partner ecosystem collaboration and innovation through single framework providing common enterprise product catalog, exposure mechanism, and partner and user interaction
- With pre-packaged and pre-integrated products operators can introduce new services in just days targeting the entire customer base or selected segments
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Feb. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ericsson (Nasdaq:ERIC) launches Service Agility to help operators and their partners accelerate innovative service design, assembly, delivery and management. Service Agility makes it easier for operators to collaborate with an ecosystem of partners, suppliers and application developers, facilitating faster launch of a much broader range of innovative products and services.
The launch incorporates Ericsson's broad OSS/BSS and Service Enablement portfolio in a framework that provides rapid and efficient innovation for agile service creation needs as well as accessibility by approved business partners for revenue-generating collaboration. It drives service management and includes delivery through a common enterprise product catalog and is pre-integrated with Ericsson's fully convergent charging and billing in one solution. It also provides mechanisms for exposure of new services as well as interaction for smooth collaboration, faster time-to-market, faster service delivery and cost efficiency.
Service Agility uses a single, open and flexible framework to provide a complete solution that allows a user to browse and select offerings from an enterprise catalog that stores all product information as components, and provides a uniform way to create and expose service management, such as charging and policy parameters, and service delivery elements. Pre-integrated software, open APIs, and reusable catalog components stimulate fast, economical integration and product development.Per Borgklint, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Support Solutions, Ericsson says: "By fusing together two mature and market-leading product areas,our widely-deployed real-time service enablement platform and our catalog-driven OSS/BSS management functions, into the Service Agility solution, our customers can achieve the speed and flexibility needed to differentiate in their marketplace, thus increasing profitability and meeting consumer demand. Our comprehensive solution includes all system components needed to improve the experience and ultimately the relationship with every involved party, from partners to end consumers, quickly and efficiently using digital self-serve channels for each and every offering, no matter how it is sourced or delivered."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts