NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NASDAQ OMX's (Nasdaq:NDAQ) GlobeNewswire announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Hispanicize Wire to provide clients with targeted and comprehensive press release distribution reaching U.S. Hispanic journalists, bloggers and cultural influencers.
"Hispanicize Wire stands apart with in-depth media, social media and influencer reach that are both impressive and unparalleled in the industry," said Gaugarin Oliver, Vice President of PR Solutions, Corporate Solutions, NASDAQ OMX. "This alliance strengthens our strategic distribution channels to a key demographic of 53 million Hispanic Americans that are increasingly vital to our clients in public relations, public affairs and investor relations as well as their clients."
Under the terms of the agreement, Hispanicize Wire will handle GlobeNewswire's Hispanic market focused press release distribution and Hispanicize Wire will offer its clients GlobeNewswire's non-U.S. Hispanic press release distribution."We're incredibly honored to partner with NASDAQ OMX and GlobeNewswire, two highly trusted brands who are synonymous with business and media," said Manny Ruiz, Chairman of the Hispanicize brand of companies that includes Hispanicize Wire, Hispanicize 2014, Latina Mom Bloggers, Being Latino and the Hispanic PR Blog. "The GlobeNewswire platform will provide our clients with additional services and distribution reach that will help us fully serve all of our clients' Hispanic and non-Hispanic communications service needs." Key advantages GlobeNewswire will offer its clients through Hispanicize Wire include:
- Comprehensive Targeting of Hispanic Media and Bloggers: Hispanicize Wire offers comprehensive national, state and city-specific press release distribution to U.S. Hispanic/Puerto Rico media and bloggers.
- Industry-Specific Distributions: In addition to being able to geo target press releases, Hispanicize Wire also allows clients to send content to media and bloggers by 17 specific categories of news they are subscribed to receive such as entertainment, business and health.
- Exclusive, In-depth Hispanic Social Media Reach: As one of the hallmark features and standard services, Hispanicize Wire offers exclusive proprietary social media distribution through many of the most highly influential social media platforms on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- A Full Scale Multimedia Platform: The Hispanicize Wire platform features a socially-wired, beautifully designed, bilingual web site (HispanicizeWire.com) that allows clients to post photos, YouTube videos, PDFs, biographies, presentations, brochures and more.
- Expanding Online Reach: Hispanicize Wire's growing network of Hispanic online news placements includes a growing number of exclusive placements with leading U.S. Hispanic and Puerto Rico news and blog web sites.
- SEO-enhanced and Socially Savvy Press Release: - HispanicizeWire.com is designed with SEO-enhanced multimedia features that help get content indexed by major search engines such as Bing, Google and Yahoo in Spanish and English. The HispanicizeWire.com portal is also a news source to many consumers in addition to journalists and bloggers.
- An Experienced Wire Management Team: Hispanicize Wire is found and operated by the core management team that established and later sold the industry's first Hispanic press release wire service to British media conglomerate United Business Media in 2008. The veteran wire team includes Bill Gato, Manny Ruiz, Cristy Clavijo-Kish, Yosmay Valdivia, Danny Correa and Katherine Johnson, the most seasoned wire service team in the Hispanic media industry.
- Traditional Press Release Distribution via the Associated Press: A wide variety of national, regional, state, and city distribution circuits are available through GlobeNewswire. All U.S. distribution circuits reach the editorial newsrooms of mainstream media such as national and regional newspapers, broadcast and online media.
- Thousands of Online Reach: Through direct relationships with online media and hundreds of RSS feeds, press releases reach and can be posted on thousands of websites such as Yahoo!, MSN Money, Reuters.com, New York Times, CNBC.com, etc.
- Complimentary Selection of Trades: Over 300+ industry trades distribution are available with the purchase of traditional press release service. NASDAQ Corporate Solutions owns and operates a renowned media contact database, MyMediaInfo, which is also available for clients to subscribe to.
- Timely Disclosure of Regulatory Press Release: Simultaneous distribution to media outlets, financial desktops/data terminals and professional databases such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, and Dow Jones.
- Logo Placement via Times Square Tower: At a small additional fee, company logo and abstract of press release will be showcased on the NASDAQ tower at the Times Square in New York City approximately 6 times during a business day that a release is distributed.
- Global Press Release Distribution Capability: With strong affiliation with reputable international distribution partners, GlobeNewswire operates a global distribution network which offers a wide variety of distribution circuits to reach global media outlets and investment communities efficiently.
- Photo Distribution via Associated Press: Through AP satellite technology, photos are delivered directly to photo editors in over 1,500 newsrooms in the U.S. with advanced searching capabilities that allow editors to find photos that closely match their needs.
CONTACT: Media Contacts: NASDAQ OMX Ryan Wells +1 (212) 231-5541 (office) +1 (646) 581-4286 (mobile) Ryan.Wells@NASDAQOMX.com Hispanicize Wire Michelle Jerrier (@DavEllePR) +1 (917) 370-6016 email@example.com