ANAHEIM, Calif., Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: QCOR) today announced that it will release fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 after the close of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will host a conference call and slide presentation via webcast on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern / 1:30 p.m. Pacific to discuss results and corporate developments.
The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- By webcast: At Questcor's investor relations website, http://ir.questcor.com/.
- By telephone: For both "listen-only" participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the dial-in number in the U.S. is (877) 354-0215. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is (253) 237-1173.
- By audio replay: A replay of the conference call will be available for seven business days following conclusion of the live call. The telephone dial-in number for U.S. participants is (855) 859-2056. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is (404) 537-3406. The replay access code for all callers is 55826448.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of patients with serious, difficult-to-treat autoimmune and inflammatory disorders. Questcor also provides specialty contract manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical industry through its wholly-owned subsidiary BioVectra Inc. For more information about Questcor, please visit www.questcor.com.SOURCE Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV