Lumos Networks Corp. (NASDAQ:LMOS), a fiber-based service provider of data, voice and IP-based telecommunication services in the Mid-Atlantic region, announced that its CEO, Timothy G. Biltz, will participate in a Keynote Panel event at Metro Connect USA 2014. Metro Connect will take place on February 27 th and 28 th, at the Eden Rock Hotel, located at 4525 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida.
Mr. Biltz, along with the CEOs of other leading fiber bandwidth providers, will participate in a Keynote Panel at 11:45am on February 27 th, entitled: “CEO Interviews: Creating and Keeping a Competitive Edge”. Please refer to the Metro Connect USA website attached: http://www.capacityconferences.com/Metro-Connect-USA.html
About Lumos Networks
Lumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region serving carrier, business and residential customers over a dense fiber network offering data, voice and IP services. With headquarters in Waynesboro, VA, Lumos Networks serves Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, and Maryland over a 5,800 route-mile fiber network. Detailed information about Lumos Networks is available at www.lumosnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV