Lumos Networks Corp. (NASDAQ:LMOS) will host a conference call with financial analysts at 8:00 a.m. (ET) on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 to discuss its operating and financial results for the fourth quarter of 2013 and provide selected financial guidance for the first quarter of 2014 and for the full year 2014. The call will be hosted by Timothy G. Biltz, CEO, Harold L. Covert, CFO, and Will Davis, Director of Investor Relations.
Lumos Networks will issue a press release announcing its fourth quarter operating and financial results at approximately 6 a.m. on Tuesday, February 25, 2014.
A simultaneous webcast may be accessed via the Internet at http://ir.lumosnetworks.com/ and the live call (“Lumos Networks Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call”) may be accessed with the following numbers:
Domestic: 1-888-317-6016International: 1-412-317-6016Canada: 1-855-669-9657The conference call will be archived and available for replay through March 7, 2014 at 5pm (ET) and may be accessed with the following numbers: Domestic Toll Free: 1-877-344-7529International Toll: 1-412-317-0088Canada Toll Free: 1-855-669-9658Replay code: Conference ID: 10041144 The webcast will also be archived and the replay may be accessed at http://ir.lumosnetworks.com/. About Lumos Networks Lumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region serving carrier, business and residential customers over a dense fiber network offering data, voice and IP services. With headquarters in Waynesboro, VA, Lumos Networks serves Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, and Maryland over a 5,800 route-mile fiber network. Detailed information about Lumos Networks is available at www.lumosnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV