MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- DaVita Clinical Research ® (DCR ®), a specialty contract research organization with services spanning the full spectrum of drug and device development, announced today that it has entered into an agreement through which Pyxant Labs Inc. will provide bioanalytical laboratory services for DCR's early clinical trials.
"Pyxant's proven track record and overall commitment to high quality aligns well with our strategic growth objectives for early clinical research," said Chad Jaeger, vice president of early clinical research at DCR. "This collaboration represents another step forward in providing comprehensive services aimed at accelerating drug development."
Pyxant Labs is a contract research laboratory specializing in GLP bioanalytical chemistry support for life sciences clients. As part of the relationship, Pyxant will provide bioanalytical method development, sample analysis and formulation development for early clinical trials conducted at DCR's clinical research units."We are excited to further extend our collaboration with the great team at DCR. DCR has built the best clinical research site that I have toured in the last 10 years. Their operations team at the site, corporate culture and high ethical approach made a compelling case for our association," said Maurice Gaubatz, president and CEO of Pyxant Labs. "Pairing DCR's clinical execution with Pyxant's bioanalytical services is a winning combination, exactly in line with our respective core competencies." To learn more about DCR and upcoming clinical research trials, visit participateDaVita.com or DCR on Facebook. DaVita HealthCare Partners, DaVita Clinical Research, and DCR are trademarks or registered trademarks of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. Pyxant and Pyxant Labs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pyxant Labs Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV