TOKYO, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Arcstar Universal One Service Demoed during Sapporo Winter Festival -
NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), a data, cloud and international communications leader within the NTT (NYSE: NTT) Group, announced on February 12 that its Arcstar Universal One 100Gbps Ethernet interconnection service successfully achieved the world's first practical long-distance transmission of 8K ultra-high-definition uncompressed video on February 5. The 100Gbps service provided the backbone network for a high-capacity connection between Tokyo and Osaka, a distance of about 600 km, in a demonstration transmission of scenes from the Sapporo Winter Festival in northern Japan.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts