LEAWOOD, Kan., Feb. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Euronet Worldwide, Inc. ("Euronet" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:EEFT), a leading electronic payments provider, reports fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results.
Euronet reports the following consolidated results for the fourth quarter 2013 compared with the same period of 2012:
- Revenues of $375.4 million, a 7% increase from $351.2 million (6% increase on a constant currency (1) basis).
- Operating income of $16.1 million, compared with operating loss of $1.9 million.
- Adjusted operating income (2) of $34.5 million, a 29% increase from $26.8 million (26% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Adjusted EBITDA (3) of $53.1 million, a 16% increase from $45.8 million (14% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Net income attributable to Euronet of $10.0 million or $0.19 diluted earnings per share, compared with net loss of $13.0 million or $0.26 diluted loss per share.
- Adjusted cash earnings per share (4) of $0.63, a 43% increase from $0.44.
- Transactions of 606 million, compared with 606 million.
Euronet reports the following consolidated results for the full year 2013 compared with the same period of 2012:
- Revenues of $1,413.1 million, an 11% increase from $1,267.6 million (11% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Operating income of $118.4 million, a 104% increase from $58.0 million (101% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Adjusted operating income of $117.5 million, a 36% increase from $86.7 million (33% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Adjusted EBITDA of $194.0 million, a 19% increase from $162.8 million (17% increase on a constant currency basis).
- Net income attributable to Euronet of $88.0 million or $1.69 diluted earnings per share, compared with $20.5 million or $0.40 diluted earnings per share.
- Adjusted cash earnings per share of $2.04, a 30% increase from $1.57.
- Transactions of 2,338 million, a 1% increase from 2,308 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV