SINGAPORE, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SINGAPORE AIR SHOW -- UTC Aerospace Systems has extended its Comprehensive Accessory Repair and Exchange (C.A.R.E.) program with Singapore Airlines to provide repair services and asset management for the airline's expanded fleet of Boeing 777 aircraft. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
The original C.A.R.E. program for Singapore Airlines began in 2007 and included service coverage of air management and electric power systems for the carrier's B777 fleet. This expansion of the agreement includes service coverage for eight additional B777-300ER aircraft and extends the agreement through the year 2025.
"UTC Aerospace Systems has been providing maintenance and repair services to Singapore Airlines for several years, and we are pleased to continue our relationship through this expansion of the C.A.R.E. program," said Paul Snyder, vice president and general manager of Customer Service for UTC Aerospace Systems' Aircraft Systems segment. "Not only does C.A.R.E. provide Singapore Airlines with service coverage for their growing fleet, but we've also customized parts of the program to make our service support more comprehensive and consistent with Singapore Airlines'
UTC Aerospace Systems' C.A.R.E. program offers total repair and inventory support services and is fully supported by an industry-leading network of top OEM accessory suppliers.UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV