Headline of release should read: Six New Wolfcamp Wells Generate Excellent Rates (sted: Four New Wolfcamp Wells Generate Excellent Rates)
The corrected release reads:
SIX NEW WOLFCAMP WELLS GENERATE EXCELLENT RATES
2014 Production, Capital Guidance Announced Energen Reports 4th Quarter 2013 Operating, Financial Results 3P Reserves and Contingent Resources Increase 96%Highlights
- Wolfcamp “B” well in western Reeves County sets known record for peak 24-hour IP (3-phase) in southern Delaware Basin at 2,387 boepd.
- 7,000 foot Wolfcamp “B” well in Midland Basin (Glasscock County) produces at peak 24-hour IP (3 phase) of 1,387 boepd (80% oil) without artificial lift.
- 2014 drilling and development capital estimated at $1.05 billion.
- Permian Basin production in 2014 estimated to increase 16% year-over-year (YOY).
- Oil and NGL (“liquids”) production estimated to increase 12%, building on company high 13.6 MMBOE in 2013.
- 2013 Permian Basin production rises 27% YOY despite ≈240,000 BOE impact from 4 th quarter ice storms.