- Wolfcamp “B” well in western Reeves County sets known record for peak 24-hour IP (3-phase) in southern Delaware Basin at 2,387 boepd.
- 7,000 foot Wolfcamp “B” well in Midland Basin (Glasscock County) produces at peak 24-hour IP (3 phase) of 1,387 boepd (80% oil) without artificial lift.
- 2014 drilling and development capital estimated at $1.05 billion.
- Permian Basin production in 2014 estimated to increase 16% year-over-year (YOY).
- Oil and NGL (“liquids”) production estimated to increase 12%, building on company high 13.6 MMBOE in 2013.
- 2013 Permian Basin production rises 27% YOY despite ≈240,000 BOE impact from 4 th quarter ice storms.
CORRECTING and REPLACING Six New Wolfcamp Wells Generate Excellent Rates
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts