Apex Learning Launches Blended Learning Conference Series
SEATTLE, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Apex Learning, the leading provider of blended and virtual learning solutions to the nation's schools, launched its Blended Learning Conference series on Feb. 5. The professional development events will continue throughout the spring.
Featuring keynote speaker Jon Bergmann, one of the pioneers of the Flipped Classroom Movement, the conference offers educators an opportunity to discover innovative ways to personalize learning for all students and best practices for effective blended learning.
Topics for breakout sessions range from teachers exploring how to implement blended learning in the classroom to raise student achievement to district administrators discussing how to manage these programs. Peer presentations focus on overcoming challenges, discussing successes and the future direction for blended learning. There is also an opportunity to learn the basics of blended learning for those who are new to the approach.
"This conference series provides an excellent opportunity for education professionals to collaborate and ensure their blended programs are successful," said Cynthia Rogan, Apex Learning VP.The Blended Learning Conference schedule is as follows:
- February 13, 2014 — Irving, TX
- February 27, 2014 — Bethesda, MD
- March 13, 2014 — Chicago, IL
- March 27, 2014 — Charleston, SC
- June 19, 2014 — Seattle, WA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV