ELMSFORD, N.Y., Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BioScrip ®, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOS) announced today that the Company will release its 2013 fourth quarter and year-end financial results on Wednesday, February 26, 2014, after the market closes.
The Company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Thursday, February 27, 2014. Richard Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Hai Tran, Chief Financial Officer, will conduct the call.
Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 800-616-4018 (US), or 303-223-2680 (International), 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available for two weeks after the call's completion by dialing 800-633-8284 (US) or 402-977-9140 (International) and entering conference call ID number 21708103. An audio webcast and archive will also be available for 30 days under the "Investor Relations" section of the BioScrip website at www.bioscrip.com.About BioScrip, Inc. BioScrip, Inc. is a leading national provider of infusion and home care solutions. BioScrip partners with physicians, healthcare payors, government agencies, hospital systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers to provide patients access to post-acute care services. BioScrip operates with a commitment to bring customer-focused pharmacy and related healthcare infusion therapy services into the home or alternate- site setting. By collaborating with the full spectrum of healthcare professionals and the patient, BioScrip provides cost-effective care that is driven by quality, customer service, and values that promote positive outcomes and an enhanced quality of life for those it serves. BioScrip provides its infusion and home care services from 108 locations across 29 states. SOURCE BioScrip, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV