HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: PTP) announced today that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per common share. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2014 to shareholders of record on March 3, 2014.
The Company also announced that the Company's 2014 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting") will be held at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess Hotel, 76 Pitts Bay Road, Pembroke HM 11, Bermuda on Tuesday April 22, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. local time. The Board has fixed the close of business on March 7, 2014 as the record date for the determination of shareholders entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the Annual Meeting and any postponement or adjournment thereof.
About Platinum Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: PTP) is a leading provider of property, casualty and finite risk reinsurance coverages, through reinsurance intermediaries, to a diverse clientele on a worldwide basis. Platinum operates through its principal subsidiaries in
Bermuda and the United States. For further information, please visit Platinum's website at
SOURCE Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV