Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:04 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Wednesday.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Anheuser-Busch (BUD) to buy from sell. Cramer said that any time he sees a big upgrade like that, he knows the company has likely got something proprietary. "I'd be a buyer" ahead of earnings on Feb. 26, he said. BUD was up 11 cents at $99.78.
Sprint (S) continues to move higher for a second day based on its earnings. Deutsche Bank upgraded the stock to buy from hold. Cramer commented, "This is not an earnings story, but they're trying to make it one." S rose 2.2% to $8.03.Cheniere Energy (LNG) continues to get "approval after approval" on what Cramer called one of the biggest projects in the country, which is the exporting of liquified natural gas. He said the company has a four-year head start on its competition in this field. LNG was 2.2% higher at $45.84. Citigroup cut its price target on Voxeljet (VJET) to $38 from $55. Cramer said the 3-D printing space is "dangerous," with the exception of Stratasys (SSYS). VJET dropped 5.5% to $34.90. Seattle Genetics (SGEN) could be the next Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) or Celgene (CELG), Cramer said of the $5 billion market-cap company. He said Seattle Genetics just reported a "fantastic number" on its earnings report. SGEN vaulted 10.7% to $50.49. Piper Jaffray upgraded Crocs (CROX) to buy from hold. Cramer said, "Crocs has been a big disappointment" multiple times, and for that reason he was not a buyer. CROX was up 1.3% to $15.45.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV