ATLANTA, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of SunTrust Banks, Inc. (NYSE: STI) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per common share. The dividend is payable on March 14, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 28, 2014.
The Board of Directors also declared the following dividends payable in cash on March 17, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 3, 2014:
- a quarterly cash dividend of $1,000.00 per share on SunTrust's Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A;
- a quarterly cash dividend of $1,000.00 per share on SunTrust's Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series B; and
- a quarterly cash dividend of $1,468.75 per share on SunTrust's Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series E.
SunTrust Banks, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, is one of the nation's largest banking organizations, serving a broad range of consumer, commercial, corporate and institutional clients. As of December 31, 2013, SunTrust had total assets of $175.3 billion and total deposits of $129.8 billion. Through its flagship subsidiary, SunTrust Bank, the company operates an extensive branch and ATM network throughout the high-growth Southeast and Mid-Atlantic States and a full array of technology-based, 24-hour delivery channels. The company also serves clients in selected markets nationally. Its primary businesses include deposit, credit, trust and investment services. Through its various subsidiaries, the company provides mortgage banking, asset management, securities brokerage, and capital market services. SunTrust's Internet address is suntrust.com.
SOURCE SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts