EPAM Systems Inc Stock Upgraded (EPAM)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 27.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- EPAM has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.29, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- EPAM SYSTEMS INC has improved earnings per share by 13.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EPAM SYSTEMS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.20 versus $0.64 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.63 versus $1.20).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the IT Services industry average. The net income increased by 16.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $14.07 million to $16.44 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $15.58 million or 40.17% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 20.92%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts