DALLAS, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Priority Senior Secured Income Fund, Inc. (Priority) announced today that it has declared its first cash distribution to shareholders in the form of a special distribution of $0.13521 per share with a record date of February 21, 2014, and a payment date of February 24, 2014.
In addition, Priority has declared a series of distributions with weekly record dates and payable monthly to the stockholders of record as of the close of business each Friday from February 28, 2014 to March 28, 2014. The declared distributions equal a weekly amount of $0.02014 per share of common stock.
- Distributions for the February 28 record date will be paid on or around March 3, 2014.
- Distributions for the March 7 through March 28 record dates will be paid on or around March 31, 2014.
"We announced Priority's initial investments in January 2014," said Robert J. Klein, a managing director of Prospect Capital Management LLC. "We are pleased that we have been able to promptly follow these investments with the declaration of the first distributions for Priority shareholders."
Priority Senior Secured Income Fund, Inc. is co-sponsored by Behringer Harvard Holdings, LLC (Behringer) and Prospect Capital Management LLC ( Prospect).About Priority Senior Secured Income FundPriority Senior Secured Income Fund, Inc. is a registered investment program cosponsored by Behringer Harvard Holdings, LLC (Behringer) and Prospect Capital Management LLC ( Prospect). Priority Senior Secured Income Fund is investing in a portfolio primarily consisting of senior secured loans or pools of senior secured loans known as collateralized loan obligations (CLOs). Such loans will generally have a floating interest rate and include a first lien on the assets of the respective borrowers, which typically are private and public companies based in the United States. For more information, visit priority -incomefund.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV