Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: VPV, NXZ, MUI, AIV, UTX
Apartment Investment & Management (NYSE: AIV) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 26 cents per share. At a price of $30.10 as of 9:40 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.5%. The average volume for Apartment Investment & Management has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Apartment Investment & Management has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 16.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Apartment Investment and Management Company is a real estate investment trust. The firm engages in the acquisition, ownership, management, and redevelopment of apartment properties. It invests in real estate markets of United States. The firm primarily invests in apartment properties. The company has a P/E ratio of 101.79. TheStreet Ratings rates Apartment Investment & Management as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has experienced relatively poor performance when compared with the S&P 500 during the past year. You can view the full Apartment Investment & Management Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV