SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple phone systems and unified communications solutions, today announced a vertical sales program focused on the finance business segment. ShoreTel now has a dedicated team focused on delivering solutions to meet the needs of the banking and credit union industries, and has recently been accepted into the American Bankers Association (ABA) and the California Bankers Association.
"With more than 1,000 banking, credit union and financial customers and our existing partner community selling into these segments, ShoreTel understands the unique needs of these customers and resellers," said Shane Harper, director of vertical programs at ShoreTel. "Now we have a formal team in place, and are broadening our reach through association memberships and industry events. We continue to deliver innovative products that address the changing needs of the financial industry, with strong disciplines in contact centers, multi-site deployments, business continuity planning, and business process integration. In particular we are increasing product development and integration with industry-specific software and security programs."
ShoreTel solutions for the financial industry will be on display this week at the NAFCU Technology and Security Conference, today through February 13 at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas; and next week at the ABA National Conference for Community Bankers, booth 614, February 16-19 at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Ariz."By partnering with these industries and customers at these events and others in 2014, and through our new association memberships, we're gaining direct input and inside industry knowledge to serve our financial customers even more effectively," continued Harper.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV