AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bazaarvoice, Inc. (Nasdaq:BV), the network connecting brands and retailers to the authentic voices of consumers wherever they shop, today announced that it has entered into a collaborative agreement with Medallia ®, the global leader in SaaS Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions. Under the agreement, the Medallia Promote™ offering and Bazaarvoice Conversations review platform have been integrated to allow clients in the hospitality, travel, retail, financial services, and other industries to collect authentic customer reviews as part of the same process consumers use to provide survey responses for customer satisfaction tracking.
Capturing timely customer feedback is a proven tool for businesses to understand and act on the needs of customers, leading to higher conversion rates and revenue. The combined survey and review solution from Medallia and Bazaarvoice helps clients achieve these goals by increasing review volume and engaging customers to provide a review while they are already in the process of giving feedback in a survey. The combined solution includes:
- Medallia's SaaS customer feedback application that enables companies to easily gather customer feedback via email, mobile, web, and social media and includes an invitation process that drives feedback after a customer completes a transaction or after a certain period of time in the customer/company relationship.
- A simplified workflow that allows participating clients to invite their customers to complete a survey and, in the same process, share their opinions with other customers as a review—all with a single click.
- Bazaarvoice Smart SEO™, which ensures that user-generated content can be crawled and indexed by search engines as "static" content, driving higher placement in search results, boosting search engine traffic, and driving traffic to the brand site.
- Medallia's analytics and reporting engine, which combines all feedback from surveys, social media and Bazaarvoice reviews and delivers insights and specific actions to business users across the organization in tailored views for each employee.
Beta tests of the combined solution found that clients can increase review volume by more than 50 percent, which can generate overall increases in review scores. These increases in review scores have shown to drive an up to 0.2 percent lift in conversion with every additional review, leading to a potential 10 percent increase in predicted bookings and sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV