TEAM Polycom 2014 – With the goal of making it easier to buy, implement and use video collaboration technology, Polycom, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLCM) today unveiled a new portfolio of video software, services and hardware solutions that provide organizations of all sizes more access than ever before to the benefits of enterprise-grade video collaboration. These new solutions, which focus on simplified video delivery and new or updated video environment options, will be showcased at TEAM Polycom 2014, the company’s largest partner event of the year, which begins tonight.
New immersive collaboration studio from Polycom makes an ideal think-tank for meetings, creative brainstorms or crisis management sessions. (Photo: Business Wire)
Video Delivery Options that are Easy to Buy, Implement and Manage
Organizations can choose from new, flexible video delivery options, including hybrid and on-premises video, depending on the option that works best for their business models and budgets. All of the options include the same benefits for which Polycom is known: exceptional user experience and enterprise-grade levels of interoperability, scalability, reliability and security. New RealPresence Platform options include:
- Virtualized collaboration through a subscription: Polycom® RealPresence One™ is a new, comprehensive offering including RealPresence Platform software and services for video, voice and content collaboration, available on an annual subscription basis. This is an ideal solution for customers who want to implement voice, video and content collaboration solutions in their organizations for the first time.
- Virtual editions of individual RealPresence Platform components: Polycom® RealPresence® Platform, Virtual Editions: individual components of the award-winning RealPresence Platform are now available as virtualized software that runs on industry-standard servers in existing datacenters. Polycom RealPresence, Virtual Editions are ideal for organizations who want to optimize, streamline or expand their existing video networks, and will work alongside hardware appliances, for a seamless, hybrid network.
To help organizations get greater value from their video collaboration investments, Polycom now offers new, value-added services that provide system performance and utilization analytics, new user adoption assistance to drive higher levels of video collaboration usage, and preferred access to expert technical support.Video Devices, Apps and Systems for Organizations and Budgets of All Sizes Whether employees are in the office or on the go, organizations can maximize productivity and improve human connections with video collaboration solutions that are easy to use and available in packages and configurations that are designed for almost any business model or budget.
- The New Polycom® RealPresence® Immersive Studio™ is the next-generation of immersive collaboration environments and makes an ideal think-tank for the meetings that matter the most, including creative brainstorms or crisis management sessions. The flexible configuration lets users see content on any of the large displays in the studio, and support for BYOD lets users share content from mobile devices like tablets and laptops. Support for the Polycom VisualBoard virtual whiteboard also lets users engage in interactive note taking on critical content such as business documents, CAD drawings, blueprints or maps. Watch the related video for more information.
- Laptop, desktop, tablet and smartphone video users gain more features and capabilities such as Polycom VisualBoard content sharing and document annotation from the iPad on Polycom® RealPresence® Mobile v3.1. Polycom® RealPresence® Desktop v3.1 now includes IM, presence Polycom SmartPairing™ for room system control and content sharing.
- Bringing the power of keyword search to video, Polycom RealPresence Media Manager v6.6 will integrate with technology from RAMP to make video content searchable, similar to the way that users are accustomed to looking for keywords in documents and on the Web (see the related press release). Polycom RealPresence Media Manager is an automated software solution that lets organizations capture, manage, deliver and access video content, like lectures and seminars, from any source to any device. Polycom developed the open integration approach for media analytics solutions and services through documented APIs in Polycom RealPresence Media Manager.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV