TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NYSE: AMTD) today announced company metrics for January 2014. The Company reported the highest monthly average trades per day in its history.
Monthly activities for January 2014 included:
- An average of 496,000 client trades per day in January 2014, up 28 percent from January 2013 and up 22 percent from December 2013.
- $588.8 billion in total client assets as of January 31, 2014, up 18 percent from January 2013 and down 1 percent from December 2013.
- Average spread-based balances of $91.7 billion, up 10 percent from January 2013 and up 1 percent from December 2013. (1)
- Average fee-based balances of $132.9 billion, up 23 percent from January 2013 and essentially flat from December 2013. (1)
A document detailing historical trends for this monthly activity can be found in the “ Investor relations” section of the company’s corporate web site, www.amtd.com. Simply click on “ Financials & reports” and select the “Operating Metrics” tab.
Interested parties can visit or subscribe to newsfeeds at www.amtd.com for the most up-to-date corporate financial information, presentation announcements, transcripts and archives. The company also communicates this information via Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR. Web site links, corporate titles and telephone numbers provided in this release, although correct when published, may change in the future.About TD Ameritrade Holding CorporationMillions of investors and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) have turned to TD Ameritrade’s (NYSE: AMTD) technology, people and education to help make investing and trading easier to understand and do. Online or over the phone. In a branch or with an independent RIA. First-timer or sophisticated trader. Our clients want to take control, and we help them decide how - bringing Wall Street to Main Street for more than 38 years. An official sponsor of the 2014 and 2016 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams, TD Ameritrade has time and again been recognized as a leader in investment services. Please visit TD Ameritrade's newsroom or www.amtd.com for more information. Brokerage services provided by TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA ( www.FINRA.org) /SIPC ( www.SIPC.org) /NFA ( www.nfa.futures.org) Source: TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV