- An average of 496,000 client trades per day in January 2014, up 28 percent from January 2013 and up 22 percent from December 2013.
- $588.8 billion in total client assets as of January 31, 2014, up 18 percent from January 2013 and down 1 percent from December 2013.
- Average spread-based balances of $91.7 billion, up 10 percent from January 2013 and up 1 percent from December 2013. (1)
- Average fee-based balances of $132.9 billion, up 23 percent from January 2013 and essentially flat from December 2013. (1)
TD Ameritrade Reports Record Trades Per Day For January 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.