NORTH BERGEN, N.J., Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. (NYSE: VSI) a leading multi-channel specialty retailer of nutritional products, today announced that the Company will release its fiscal fourth quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, February 25, 2014. A conference call will be webcast the same day beginning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Interested investors and other parties may listen to the webcast of the conference call by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.vitaminshoppe.com.
A telephonic replay will be available for one week following the call beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time on February 25, 2014. The replay can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 or for international callers 1-858-384-5517. The passcode for the replay is 3218661. The webcast will also be archived on the Company's website at www.vitaminshoppe.com.
About the Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. (NYSE:VSI)The Vitamin Shoppe is a leading multi-channel specialty retailer of nutritional products based in North Bergen, New Jersey. In its stores and on its website, the company carries one of the most comprehensive retail assortments in the industry, including vitamins, minerals, specialty supplements, herbs, sports nutrition, homeopathic remedies, green living products, and beauty aids. In addition to offering 400 national brand products, the Vitamin Shoppe also exclusively carries products under The Vitamin Shoppe, BodyTech, True Athlete and MyTrition brands. The Vitamin Shoppe conducts business through more than 640 company-operated retail stores under The Vitamin Shoppe, Super Supplements and Vitapath retail banners, and through its website, www.VitaminShoppe.com and www.supersup.com. Follow The Vitamin Shoppe on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/THEVITAMINSHOPPE and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/VitaminShoppe.
SOURCE Vitamin Shoppe, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV