Citrix today announced the CloudBridge™ CSX solution, powered by the new CloudBridge 2000WS appliance. The new CloudBridge appliance helps consolidate the number of physical servers needed at the branch location by uniting full wide area network (WAN) Optimization capabilities with a new, pre-configured Windows Server. The CloudBridge CSX Solution combines the new CloudBridge appliance with applications provided by partners Qumu, Talon and Cortado to offer the most critical services needed at the branch - video distribution and streaming, multi-site file collaboration, and localized print services.
IT managers are increasingly adopting cloud-based architectures and leveraging third-party providers to lower costs and achieve unlimited scalability. One of the challenges in doing so is upholding the application experience for branch office employees while containing infrastructure costs. IT managers typically retain servers at the branch to ensure that specific services are still delivered locally. The combination of this new CloudBridge CSX Solution with partner add-ons eliminates the need to maintain additional servers at the branch, making it a significant cost savings proposition for enterprise IT. Unlike its competitors that only offer WAN optimization solutions to address tactical issues of high-cost connectivity, CloudBridge addresses application delivery and the needs of branches that are migrating to the cloud. And for organizations that need to run branch applications, CloudBridge now offers up to two virtualized Microsoft Windows Server instances to run these critical applications.
New Citrix Ready CSX for CloudBridge
To help customers accelerate deployment of Citrix CloudBridge solutions, Citrix is announcing new Citrix Ready validations. The new “Citrix Ready CSX for CloudBridge” designation indicates a tested and validated integration with CloudBridge. This new Citrix Ready category explicitly indicates compatibility with the CloudBridge solution and minimizes risk for joint customers when deploying partner solutions with CloudBridge. Qumu, Talon and Cortado are the first partners to be “Citrix Ready CSX for CloudBridge” verified.
- Qumu - The Qumu Video Control Center, a unified video and webcasting platform enables enterprises to exercise complete control over video content while enabling consumption over any device. The VideoNet Edge component of the Qumu solution, verified as Citrix Ready, enables management of a video delivery service over a WAN efficiently, while cutting IT infrastructure cost.
- Talon - Talon’s RemoteFAST™ provides Microsoft File Aware application acceleration and storage caching solutions for branch office infrastructure. RemoteFAST, which is verified as Citrix Ready, enables full-scale branch office consolidation and eliminates performance bottlenecks with large files. RemoteFAST provides branch offices with scalable and reliable application performance along with business collaboration across distributed workforce environments along with network and application performance, visibility and real-time traffic monitoring.
- Cortado - Cortado’s ThinPrint solution provides professional print management for Citrix XenDesktop environments. The ThinPrint Connected Gateway, which is verified as Citrix Ready, enables high performance branch printing while reducing the overall cost of the printing infrastructure.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts