Steve Madden (Nasdaq:SHOO), a leading designer and marketer of fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children, today announced that the company's conference call to review fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2013 financial results will be broadcast live over the Internet on Tuesday, February 25, 2014, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available online at: http://www.stevemadden.com/ under the Investor Relations section and will remain available for 30 days following the live call. A replay will also be available two hours following the call through March 25, 2014 via telephone at 1-877-870-5176 (U.S.) and 1-858-384-5517 (international) by entering the replay pin 1200326.
About Steve Madden
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children. In addition to marketing products under its owned brands including Steve Madden, Steven by Steve Madden, Madden Girl, Freebird by Steven, Stevies, Betsey Johnson, Betseyville, Report Signature, Report, Big Buddha, Wild Pair, Cejon and Mad Love, the Company is the licensee of various brands, including Olsenboye for footwear, handbags and belts and Superga and l.e.i. for footwear. The Company also designs and sources products under private label brand names for various retailers. The Company's wholesale distribution includes department stores, specialty stores, luxury retailers, national chains and mass merchants. The Company also operates 121 retail stores (including the Company's four online stores). The Company licenses certain of its brands to third parties for the marketing and sale of certain products, including for ready-to-wear, outerwear, intimate apparel, eyewear, hosiery, jewelry, fragrance, luggage and bedding and bath products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV