- W. Alexander Holmes has been named chief operating officer, effective immediately. He will also maintain his current titles and responsibilities as executive vice president and chief financial officer. In his expanded role, Holmes will be responsible for oversight of all finance, technology and operations functions.
- Several key leaders who focus on sales and revenue growth, emerging markets and new product development and innovation have also been promoted. The following executives have been named executive vice president of their respective positions and will continue to report to MoneyGram’s chairman and chief executive officer, Pamela H. Patsley: W. Alexander Hoffmann, Global Product Management and Emerging Channels; Grant Lines, Asia Pacific, South Asia and Middle East; and Peter Ohser, U.S. and Canada.
- In addition, given the increasing importance and strategic benefit of leading a world-class compliance function, MoneyGram’s chief compliance officer, Phyllis Skene-Stimac, has joined the executive committee and will report directly to Patsley.
MoneyGram Announces Organizational Changes To Support Strategic Goals
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.