CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:CX) announced today that it will host a full-day video webcast presentation on Thursday, February 13, 2014, starting at 8:55AM EST in which members of senior management will discuss the company’s business and financial strategy, operations in its different regions, outlook and other related topics, which may contain important information for CEMEX’s stakeholders.
A detailed agenda for this event as well as the live video webcast can be accessed at www.cemex.com. A replay of the video webcast will be available for two weeks after the event.
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high-quality products and reliable services to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.
This press release contains forward-looking statements and
information that are necessarily subject to risks, uncertainties and
assumptions. Many factors could cause the actual results, performance or
achievements of CEMEX to be materially different from those expressed or
implied in this release, including, among others, changes in general
economic, political, governmental and business conditions globally and
in the countries in which CEMEX does business, changes in interest
rates, changes in inflation rates, changes in exchange rates, the level
of construction generally, changes in cement demand and prices, changes
in raw material and energy prices, changes in business strategy and
various other factors. Should one or more of these risks or
uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove
incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described
herein. CEMEX assumes no obligation to update or correct the information
contained in this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV