SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J., Feb. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) announced today that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of approximately $75 million of shares of its common stock. The number of shares to be offered and the price for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by PTC. PTC intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15 percent of the shares of common stock sold in the offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
J.P. Morgan and Credit Suisse are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering.A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to the securities proposed to be sold in this offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717; telephone: 866-803-9204; or Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010; telephone: 800-221-1037; email: email@example.com. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV