Feb. 10, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) will add new service from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, including nonstop service to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and seasonal nonstop service to
International Airport. Delta will also add new and expanded service from
to seasonal destinations as it continues building its domestic network.
Dec. 20, 2014
- Five daily flights to Phoenix
- One daily seasonal flight to Palm Springs, Calif.
- Saturday seasonal service to Tucson, Ariz.
- Saturday seasonal service to Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- One additional nonstop flight to Honolulu for a total of two daily flights
Expanded seasonal service beginning in September includes:
- One new daily nonstop flight to Anchorage, Alaska for a total of two daily flights in September and three daily flights during the summer
Delta's new service to
will be operated by Delta Connection carrier SkyWest Airlines using two-class, 76-seat aircraft, while
service will be operated with two-class, 65-seat aircraft. The expanded
service will be operated by Delta using Boeing 757 and Boeing 737 aircraft, respectively.
"As Seattle's fastest-growing airline, we've doubled the number of flights we offer from a year ago to provide our customers more choice and flexibility when traveling from these key markets to the Pacific Northwest," said
, Delta's vice president -
. "This service will offer one-stop access for customers to the top international destinations while providing local travelers with more options during the winter months."
By this summer, Delta will offer more than 2,500 daily international seats as part of its 79 peak-day departures to 25 destinations.