3. As of noon trading, DR Horton ( DHI) is down $0.19 (-0.8%) to $23.70 on light volume. Thus far, 2.7 million shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $23.61-$24.17 after having opened the day at $23.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.89. D.R. Horton, Inc. operates as a homebuilding company. It is engaged in the acquisition and development of land; and construction and sale of residential homes in 27 states and 78 markets in the United States under the D.R. Horton, America's Builder, Emerald Homes, and Breland Homes. DR Horton has a market cap of $7.6 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 7.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate DR Horton a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates DR Horton as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full DR Horton Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts