4. As of noon trading, Affiliated Managers Group ( AMG) is down $2.28 (-1.2%) to $184.37 on heavy volume. Thus far, 284,076 shares of Affiliated Managers Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 331,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $183.32-$186.96 after having opened the day at $186.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $186.65. Affiliated Managers Group, Inc., through its affiliates, operates as an asset management company providing investment management services to mutual funds, institutional clients, and high net worth individuals in the United States. It provides advisory or subadvisory services to mutual funds. Affiliated Managers Group has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 13.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Affiliated Managers Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Affiliated Managers Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Affiliated Managers Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts