Shares of Apple (AAPL) are higher by nearly 2% in Monday's trading session. Cramer says that investors can own the stock at current levels, especially under the aggressive buyback program by CEO Tim Cook.
He added that Cook wouldn't be buying up the stock in this manner if the company didn't have some great products in the pipeline. "Own Apple," he concluded.
At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned, although positions may change at any time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV