The new feature, called Deal Builder, offers step-by-step instructions for merchants looking to set up a deal through Groupon, the company said. The online tool is available on GrouponWorks.com, and offers templates for deals that businesses can follow.
Before the Deal Builder platform, businesses had to talk to Groupon representatives to set up a deal through the service. This feature should make it easier for small businesses to set up deals. The feature is currently available for most local businesses including health and beauty, service-oriented businesses, and activities-based businesses. Food and beverage businesses can use the platform later in 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV