1-800-FLOWERS.COM (FLWS) is your go-to place for ordering flowers, whether it's a new relationship, a marriage that's lasted 50 years or anything in between.
The app, which is free from the App Store, allows users to shop anywhere or anytime, from a variety of brands, including 1800flowers.com, Fruitbouquets.com, 1800baskets.com, The Popcorn Factory, Fannie May Confections and Harry London gourmet chocolates and Stock Yards fine steaks.
Using the app will get you exclusive offers, access to the full selection of flowers and gifts, and the ability to checkout in a secure fashion.
The app requires users to have iOS 4.3 or later, and is optimized for iPhone 5. The last update which was done on Feb. 1, 2014 was done to improve performance, stability and browsing, the company says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV