If you're single this Valentine's Day, fear not: you're not alone.
While those in love celebrate Valentine's Day with fervor, there are those who scorn the day over fears they will never find love. Luckily, there's an app for that: OkCupid.
OkCupid, like many dating-centric apps, allows you to search for singles in your area. Though the app itself is free, OkCupid has several packages for those looking for love, with a one-month package starting at $9.99, three months for $23.99, all the way up to 12 months, which starts at $39.99.
With the OkCupid app, you can meet and chat with others on the site, browse people's profiles, get special match options, see who has read your messages, and use the company's matching algorithm to help find that special someone.
Making this app even more appealing for those feeling a little bummed is that payment is easy. It's already set up via your iTunes Account, and when the period ends if you haven't found someone by then, it automatically renews. Of course, you can turn off auto-renewal by changing your iTunes Account settings.
OkCupid requires iDevice users to have iOS 6.1 or later, and is optimized for iPhone 5. It was last updated on Oct. 31, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV