Yelp (YELP), the popular San Francisco-based reviews company, is the perfect app to download if you're looking for that romantic dinner for two.
During the fourth-quarter, Yelp noted cumulative reviews climbed 47% year over year to 53 million, and average monthly unique visitors surged 39% during the same time frame to about 120 million.
The app, which is free to download for iOS as well as Google's (GOOG) Android, not only has restaurant recommendations, but reviews of local businesses. If you're looking for a florist or a candy shop for to buy a gift for your special someone, Yelp has it. It even has places close by to you so if you're not eating out, you find a romantic spot to just get away from it all, and spend some time with each other.
The Yelp iOS app requires iOS 6.0 or later, is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and is also optimized for iPhone 5. The app was last updated on Jan. 30, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV