NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's February, so that means love is in the air. Or, in the case of this year, frostbite is likely taking over -- at least in most of the U.S.
Valentine's Day is Friday, Feb. 14 and tech giant, Apple (AAPL), has curated apps to help make everyone's holiday more enjoyable -- whether you're single, dating someone, or in a long-term relationship.
Apple's App Store has a section dedicated on the front page for all the games, kid-centric apps, gift-finding apps and weekend getaways you'll need if you're looking to celebrate Valentine's weekend with that special someone. With so many apps to choose from, it's hard to pick favorites, but here's five iPhone apps to help make Valentine's Day your most romantic holiday yet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV