DALLAS, Feb. 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chef Andy Wittman has done it again.
Pie Five Pizza's culinary guru locked himself in his kitchen, whipped out all his favorite ingredients and created a sinfully delicious dessert.
Today, customers of the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza concept will have their first chance to indulge in his Red Velvet Pie, a wickedly rich devil's food cake layered with sweet cream cheese icing."Sure, I'll admit it. I've got a sweet tooth," said Wittman. "But the good news is that Pie Five guests are the ones that benefit from it. And I've gotta tell you; the Red Velvet Pie may be my most scrumptious dessert creation yet." Each slice of Red Velvet Pie is just $1.59. Or yield to temptation and grab a whole pie for $9.99. But all good things must come to an end, eventually. This limited time offering is only around till March 9 th. Pie Five has been named a 2013 Top 50 Restaurant Brand of the Year, a 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation's Restaurant News, and one of "10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands" by Forbes.com. At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of handcrafted pizzas and a variety of specialty pie choices prepared in less than five minutes on one of four crusts all for one low price. The rapidly expanding chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas in stylish environments without the wait. Pie Five has 13 locations in Texas, two each in Kansas and Utah, and one each in North Carolina and Florida. More than 150 announced franchise units are currently under contract in Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington, DC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV