Concise Analysis Of The International Dispersant / Dispersing Agent Market - Trends & Forecast To 2018
DUBLIN, Feb. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769) The international dispersing agent market witnesses a high growth on account of the rapidly growing construction, paints & coatings and oil & gas industry. This has resulted from increasing demand for energy, infrastructure facilities, and automobiles, especially in regions such as Asia-Pacific. The dispersing agent market is fragmented with a wide range of players that range from small and medium sized chemical companies to large players. Construction, paints & coatings, pulp & paper, detergents, oil & gas, agriculture, and pharmaceutical are the major end-user industries for dispersing agents that show a high growth potential. Other end-user industries such as textile industry, printing inks, cosmetics, etc., have not commercialized the use of dispersing agents and are thus set to record a lower growth rate.
Dispersing agents are the additives used for an easier and stable suspension of particles in liquids. They help improve the workability of fluids by reducing the viscosity of dispersion. Due to these properties, there is a growing demand for dispersing agents from both existing and emerging end-user industries, thus driving the market. Also, the shift from solvent based systems towards water based systems has helped reduce the VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) emissions in the environment, thus creating an increased demand for dispersing agents.
Key Topics Covered: 1 Introduction2 Executive Summary 3 Premium Insights4 Market Overview 5 Dispersing Agents Market, By End-User Industry 6 Dispersing Agents Market, By Geography 7 Competitive Landscape 8 Company Profiles Companies Mentioned:
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
- Altana Ag
- Arkema Group
- Ashland Inc.
- Basf Se
- Cera Chem Pvt. Ltd.
- Chryso Sas
- Clariant Ag
- Croda International Plc
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- Elementis Plc
- Emerald Performance Materials Llc
- Evonik Industries
- Gruppo Chimico Dalton
- King Industries Inc.
- Meadwestvaco Corporation
- Rudolf Gmbh
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Uniqchem Uk Co. Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV