EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey, February 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
mPower Technologies Inc. ( http://mpowertech.com/), the consumer products division of mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: XDSL), announced today that The Atlantic City Boat Show came to a close on Sunday and the company prepares to transition to the Miami Boat Show. The Miami show kicks off this Thursday February 13 th and runs through the holiday weekend, ending on Monday February 17 th.
The product will be available for purchase at the show along with website purchases at http://www.jumpitnow.com. The customized Jump It Waterproof Bag will also be available at the booth. The product is intended to keep the mPower Jump It dry in marine environments and neatly packaged for storage. Orders for the bags are now available for distributors to package along with their Jump It orders. The mPower Jump It will be exhibited at the company's booth Number 1735.
The Miami Boat Show is the second of three marine trade shows where mPower Technologies will be showcasing in February. The marine market is an enormous one and Boat Show season kicks off in the winter when the boating community is present at the shows doing their planning and purchasing. The company's purpose at marine shows in February is to meet those markets at the time when they are most positioned to purchase. Potential distributors for the marine market attend the shows and those partnerships will create additional retail outlets for the mPower Jump It throughout the active boating season.Consumers find the mPower Jump It offers portability and powerful, compact jump-starting capabilities. Millions of car owners and boat enthusiasts can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with never having to use jumper cables ever again. Because this product is always with you, always ready and always easy to use.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV