Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture presenter, today announced that management will host its 2013 fourth quarter results conference call and webcast on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Carmike’s financial results for the reporting period will be issued following the market close that day.
WEBCAST: available live at www.carmikeinvestors.com and archived for 30 days.
TELEPHONE: via 800/917-9975 or 212/231-2900 (for international callers). Please call at least five minutes in advance.
REPLAY: until March 11, 2014 via 800/633-8284 or 402/977-9140, passcode: 21706954About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com) Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema, 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation's largest motion picture exhibitors. The Company has 251 theatres with 2,654 screens in 37 states. The circuit includes 36 premium large format auditoriums featuring state-of-the-art technology and luxurious seating, including 22 "BigDs," 12 IMAX auditoriums and two MuviXL screens. As "America's Hometown Theatre Chain," Carmike's primary focus is mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV