HOUSTON, Feb. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) today announced the appointment of Amy H. Nelson to its board of directors.
Nelson, 44, is president and founder of Greenridge Advisors, LLC, an energy services and equipment consulting firm focused on the development, execution and financing of growth strategies. Prior to Greenridge, she served as a vice president of SCF Partners, a private equity firm, and worked for Amoco Production Company in planning and engineering roles.
Nelson holds bachelor's degrees in engineering and economics from Rice University and a master's in business administration from Harvard Business School."Amy's experience on the operating, strategic and financial sides of the oil and gas industry provides a strong basis to assess the opportunities and risks facing Apache," said Charles J. Pitman, chairman of the Apache board's corporate governance and nominating committee. About Apache Apache Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom North Sea, Australia and Argentina. Apache posts announcements, operational updates, investor information and copies of all press releases on its website, www.apachecorp.com. APA-G SOURCE Apache Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV