CHICAGO, Feb. 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orbitz Worldwide (NYSE:OWW) announced today that it has entered into new multi-year global distribution agreements with Amadeus, Sabre and Travelport for the provision of technology and travel management solutions.
At the time of its initial public offering in 2007, Orbitz Worldwide entered into a subscriber services agreement with Travelport that included certain exclusivity provisions for its global distribution services. From Jan. 1, 2015, Orbitz Worldwide will no longer be subject to these exclusivity provisions.
About Orbitz WorldwideOrbitz Worldwide (NYSE:OWW) is a leading global online travel company using technology to transform the way consumers around the world plan and purchase travel. Orbitz Worldwide operates the consumer travel planning sites Orbitz ( www.orbitz.com ), ebookers ( www.ebookers.com ), HotelClub ( www.hotelclub.com ) and CheapTickets ( www.cheaptickets.com ). Also within the Orbitz Worldwide family, Orbitz Partner Network ( www.orbitz.com/OPN ) delivers private label travel technology solutions to a broad range of partners including some of the world`s largest airlines and travel agencies, and Orbitz for Business ( www.orbitzforbusiness.com ) delivers managed travel solutions for companies of all sizes. Orbitz Worldwide makes investor relations information available at investors.orbitz.com.
CONTACT: Media contact: Orbitz Worldwide +1-312-894-6890 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV