Today, Groupon announced it is expanding the number of ways that it works with merchants by launching Deal Builder, a convenient, 24/7 self-service option for local businesses to build their own Groupon deal. The new Deal Builder platform, which lives on GrouponWorks.com, guides merchants through a step-by-step process and enables them to choose from a series of popular deal templates to construct a promotion that best meets the needs of their business.
Groupon is expanding the number of ways that it works with merchants by launching Deal Builder, a convenient, 24/7 self-service option for local businesses to build their own Groupon deal.(Photo: Business Wire)
“With the launch of Deal Builder, we now have a customizable solution for the thousands of merchants that contact us directly every month wanting to run a deal,” said Dan Roarty, vice president of product development at Groupon. “By expanding the number of ways that merchants can work with Groupon, we’re providing our customers with even more great local business options when they want to do or buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime.”
Piloted to an audience of more than 10,000 merchants, Deal Builder is now available to almost every local business in the United States. To begin the process, merchants fill out their basic information, and then choose the right deal structure and discount for their business.
Once a merchant is finished, and they have opportunity to review the final product, they e-sign their contract and the deal goes live after a short review process. If at any time throughout the process a merchant needs to speak with a Groupon sales representative, they can reach someone via a live chat button.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV