Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, is proud to introduce the latest high-performance solution for fine finish spraying on job sites – FinishPro II Air-Assisted Airless Sprayers. These portable, self-contained sprayers spray at lower pressure than traditional airless sprayers (500 – 1500 psi vs. 1500 – 3000 psi), resulting in less overspray and more control.
"The FinishPro II air-assisted airless sprayers are upgrades to what was already the industry benchmark for on-site finishing,” said Kris Hanson, Global Product Marketing Manager for Graco’s Contractor Equipment Division. “New industry-first features like SmartComp™, which supplies air on demand when the gun trigger is pulled, and the Super Flex hose set make high quality finishes even easier to achieve.”
Key features of the FinishPro II air-assisted airless sprayers include:
- SmartComp: shuts off the compressor when the unit is not spraying, resulting in greatly reduced jobsite noise and far less user fatigue
- High-Output On-Board Air Compressor: ideal for on-site finish jobs
- Super Flex Hose Set: allows for working in tight confines and increases finish quality
- Flat Tip Conversion Kit: delivers extremely high performance in low-viscosity, light-bodied materials
- Two Sprayers in One: with the flip of a switch, change from air-assisted airless spraying for fine finishing to true airless spraying for priming and painting
For additional information on Graco’s FinishPro II air-assisted airless sprayers as well as other Graco fine finishing products and accessories, visit www.graco.com.ABOUT GRACO Graco Inc. supplies technology and expertise for the management of fluids and coatings in both industrial and commercial applications. It designs, manufactures and markets systems and equipment to move, measure, control, dispense, and spray fluid and powder materials. A recognized leader in its specialties, Minneapolis-based Graco serves customers around the world in the manufacturing, processing, construction, and maintenance industries. For additional information about Graco Inc., please visit us at www.graco.com or on Twitter @GracoInc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts