Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM) (“Nationstar”) announced today that Jay Bray, Nationstar’s Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 15 th Annual Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time at the Boca Raton Resort and Club in Boca Raton, FL.
The public may access a live audio webcast of the conference by visiting Nationstar’s website at http://investors.nationstarholdings.com. A replay will be available on Nationstar’s website shortly after the conference and will be archived for 14 days. In addition, an investor presentation will be available on the “Investor Relations” section of the Nationstar website at http://investors.nationstarholdings.com/ prior to the conference.
About Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc.
Based in Lewisville, Texas, Nationstar offers servicing, origination,
and real estate services to financial institutions and consumers.
Nationstar is one of the largest servicers in the United States and
operates an integrated loan origination business that mitigates
servicing portfolio run-off and improves credit performance for loan
investors. Our Solutionstar business unit offers asset management,
settlement, and processing services. Additional corporate information is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV